Please read these Terms of Service carefully and also check Morning Print’s policy. These Terms of Service govern your access to this site and our products. Morning Print provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. By accessing any page on this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In addition, when using particular Morning Print services, you may be subject to additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to our affiliates or subcontractors, or specific to such services which may be posted on our site or on the sites of our affiliates or subcontractors, from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms of Service.
I. Morning Print cannot, and does not, check any submission for spelling, grammar, or any other errors. The design will be printed as it appears during the approval step. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that all materials submitted for printing are formatted correctly.
Customer errors are not eligible for refund, or reprint. These errors include:
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Poor quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors or color selection errors selected by the customer in the artwork file creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type, size, finishing options, or quantity.
- misunderstandings of turnaround time as stated on our pages
- Any error due to not carefully reading web site description, times, instructions.. etc.
- Incorrect file dimensions, image orientation, or file submission in accordance with Morning Print specifications.
- Errors caused by any incorrect file upload, or incorrect file format in accordance to Morning Print’s specifications
- Duplicate orders submitted by the customer.
- Alignment issues or centering issues that are included in submitted files
- Disregard for cutting within stated limits on the website
- Files that are submitted only to the trim line. This type of error may result in a product with an unaligned white border. (Morning Print recommends all backgrounds be designed to extend to the full bleed line)
- Images that are not full bleed
- Borders incorrect card orientation
- Blank cards
- Crop marks
- Incorrect special option order
- Hard to read text and images
- Missing logos
- Mini images
- Low resolution images
- Pixilated files
- Colors that are out of gamut
- Designs that are outside of our stated safe zone. (Morning Print recommends that text and other graphical objects be placed well within the safe zone. Customers should leave some space between the objects and the safe zone boundary.)
- Designs that have a border;
- Files with rounded corners designed into the image.
- Incorrect shipping address, undeliverable packages/3rd delivery attempts, or other errors committed by the Customer.
- Damage to the products after delivery to the customer.
II. Morning Print guarantees prints will not be defective in accordance with CMYK industry standards for pleasing color.
We offer no guarantee of "match-print" color fidelity and cannot prevent slight color shift throughout an order. Morning Print does not guarantee color will match the preview as it appears on a customer's monitor, as we cannot compensate for color variance on each customer's monitor.
Morning Print is not responsible for any color shift that occurs in conversions from RGB to CMYK color modes. We recommend all custom designs be designed in CMYK and uploaded in CMYK. You may also upload in RGB if you choose. However, the color will be converted and may not be as accurate as in your monitor.
III. This site contains graphics, photographs, images, document layouts, artwork, text, fonts, software tools, and other information (referred to herein as "Content"). It is strictly prohibited to retain, copy, distribute, publish, or use any portion of the Content except as expressly allowed in these Terms of Service. Morning Print reserves the right to add to, delete from, or modify any part of Content at any time without prior notice. The image design tools provided on this Site employ a limited number of elements, including icons, fonts, color schemes, and design effects. Morning Print reserves the right to use all such elements and to make all such elements available for use by other parties in the future. You do not obtain any right or claim to any of the individual image design elements through your creation of an image design and/or your incorporation of an image design into one or more products. Other Morning Print customers may use the design tools to create images that have similar or identical combinations of these elements and Morning Print does not guarantee that your image will not have similarities to images designed and used by other parties. Morning Print provides no warranty of any kind that image designs created using the design tools will not infringe, or be subject to a claim of infringing, the trademark or other rights of another party. It is solely your responsibility to obtain the advice of an attorney regarding whether the image design is legally available for your use and does not infringe the rights of another party.
IV.Morning Print will always act to make sure that any production difficulties do not delay delivery schedules. In no case shall Morning Print be liable for any consequential or damages resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery.
All customers agree not to hold Morning Print liable for delays in shipments caused by weather conditions, shipping company delays, international customs issues or any other circumstances beyond our direct control. Shipment and delivery dates are calculated based upon estimates provided by our suppliers.
Morning Print will always act to make sure that delivery schedules are met. However, unexpected equipment failure, malfunction and or technical problems may delay the printing process. In case of delay caused by technical difficulty, express order charges/fees will be refunded or waived where applicable. However, technical difficulty will not be the grounds for order cancellation.
V. You agree to indemnify and hold Morning Print, and its subsidiaries, officers, agents, affiliates or subcontractors, employees, successors or assigns harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of the rights of a third party.
VI. Morning Print does not refund, cancel or credit if the service failure is caused, in whole or in part, by acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or other circumstances beyond our control.
VII.Morning Print reserves the right to contact you via phone, e-mail, or post mail regarding current and/or future orders placed with Morning Print. Any customer may opt out of receiving future contact from Morning Print at any time, by unsubscribing from our email correspondence.
IX. Morning Print reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you. You agree that Morning Print, in its sole discretion, may terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Morning Print believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms of Service. Morning Print may also in its sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice to you. You agree that Morning Print shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer due to any modification, suspension, termination or discontinuance of the Service.