1. a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the proprietor of the exclusive right that has been allegedly infringed.
2. identification of the copyrighted material(s) claimed to have been infringed, or, if more than one copyrighted material at a single online site are covered by a single notification, then a compiling list of such materials.
3. identification of the work claimed to have been infringed or to be the matter of infringing proceedings and reasonable information sufficient enough to permit the company to locate the work.
4. information that allows the company to contact you, such as a telephone number, physical address, and/or e-mail address
5. a statement of good faith that the use of the material in the manner in which it has been complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. a statement that the information provided is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the proprietor of the exclusive right that has been allegedly infringed.